Tuesday 19 May 2015

Plan a Perfect Stay at a Hotel near Sukhana Lake Chandigarh

Time flies on wings of lighting, and it was already 10 years since I last saw her. Now she was a mother of a cute 3 years old daughter and had gained considerable amount of weight. But her gestures and the nonchalant style still remained the same. I was eager to meet my childhood friend, my ally in thousands of mischief and the sister of my first boyfriend. And the fact that she lived in Chandigarh was another strong reason to plan a rendezvous with her.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
My best buddy at my office was from Chandigarh and he could never stop raving about this wonderful city. Calm yet full of life, Chandigarh apparently had everything to rest and relax. So, there was no way I would let this chance of double happiness pass by. I immediately started looking for a hotel near Sukhana Lake Chandigarh. Sukhana Lake is a reservoir at the foothills of the Himalayas, the Shivalik hills. This 3 km rainfed lake was created in 1958 by damming the Sukhna Choe, a seasonal stream coming down from the Shivalik Hills. This lake is a sight to behold and incidentally also boasts a close access to my friend’s house.

I also wanted to stay in the hotel near City Emporium Chandigarh since this was the most happening spot in the city. Whether you want a quick bite or indulge in a fine dining experience or shop to your heart’s content, City Emporium has it all. Thus, I decided to stay at Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh- a refreshing way to freshen up our friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the original article. I like articles of this kind, ones that make you really think. Anyway, I agree, be very careful ethical issues can arise once you have crossed the line.budget hotels in wakad
    budget hotels in pune
    3 star hotels in jaipur
    3 star hotels

    ReplyDelete