Monday 21 December 2015

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh is more Than What I Expected It to Be!

When I my best friend called me up after midnight last week, I was not expecting for what was coming. But the news that she let me know shook me well to the spine. She got engaged to her long term boyfriend and they are getting married next month. It was not possible for me to go back to sleep easily afterwards and that is why I switched on my laptop to look for a place to stay during their wedding. Those who have been into a big fat Indian wedding are aware of the fact that it becomes impossible to sleep a bit with all those noisy kids and toddlers. Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh won my preference as I have heard very good things about the hospitality brand.

Hotels in Chandigarh
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
While trying to get a reservation, I came across this wonderful Spa Package of theirs. It includes full body message for a period of one hour and shower and steam for 15 minutes. It was really awesome deal as who would not love a relaxing session right before attending a wedding! The additional benefits like complimentary 24×7 Wi-Fi sounded cool to me too. This package also offers 500 bonus points for Smiles members and can be used in future.

If you are also looking for Chandigarh hotel packages, you need not look anywhere else besides Lemon Tree Hotels. I really enjoyed their services and always in the smiling mode team. They helped me a lot in getting ready for the wedding of my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment