Saturday 2 April 2016

I Simply Love the Hotels near Sector 17 Chandigarh

Ever since I bought my very first car, I have been utterly dying to drive around to some place outside of the city. But work pressures being such, I couldn’t just chuck it all and go on a road trip. Finally I got a weekend off, and I coupled it with a few more days of casual leave and decided to go to Himachal Pradesh. No fixed itinerary, but simply a trip wherein I could relax and test out my driving skills on the highways. Since I left Delhi in the evening, I realized that I would have to make a night stop someplace. And Chandigarh fit the bill exactly. The city has many great hotels, and is only a few more hours from the mountains. When I reached Chandigarh, it was almost dark and I started looking for hotels. I found the perfect one; and it is one of the best Hotels near Sector 17 Chandigarh.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
The façade of the hotel was impressive, and anyway I just planned to stay a night. But I ended up staying 2 days here. The city itself was a charmer, of course, but the hotel too added to my comfort. This Hotel near City Emporium Mall Chandigarh gave me such good service, along with a spacious and beautifully decorated room that I needed to stay another day. I took in the sights of the city, and came back
to the hotel to have a relaxing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment